Today I am going to show you what $450k will get you in St. Augustine Florida. This home is currently listed at $453,500 and is located at 35 Gabacho Ct.
Located in Madeira only a few short miles to the beach and downtown St. Augustine, this community is features many types of properties, some on ponds, some on the marsh and some on the preserve which is where this home is located.
Built in 2014, this home has 4 bedrooms with 4 full bathrooms with over 2500 square feet of living space and a 3 car garage. The best part about this house is that it backs a preserve and sits on a culdesac, so the only people driving past your home are your neighbors or friends and family coming to visit you.
This home features an open concept floor plan creating a wonderful space to entertain especially with the screened lanai with outdoor kitchen overlooking the private fenced yard. This is a great space to gather on a nice evening protected from the bugs.
This home is equipped with natural gas and features a gorgeous fireplace with tile surround and shiplap running up above. This focal point in the living room can be seen from the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is also equipped with a natural gas cooking range making the chefs out there happy. It also features granite counters, ample cabinets and a walk in pantry.
You will find engineered wood throughout the common areas and master bedroom making it easy to keep clean. The master bathroom features a walk in shower, separate tub and a rather large walk in closet.
The second floor bedroom can also be used as an office for complete privacy, plus it has a full bath so it can be used a private guest space as well.
- Here’s what I love about this house.
- The proximity to town and the beach giving you easy access to all the wonderful things St. Augustine has to offer.
- The home is situated on a culdesac so the only traffic coming in are the neighbors.
- The preserve behind the house offers nice privacy so you don’t have to see into your neighbors yard
- The fireplace is gorgeous and is a fantastic focal point in the living room.
- The gas cook top is key for anyone who loves to cook
- Love the engineered hardwood that run through the common areas and master bedroom., always easy to keep the clean.
- Walk in shower with separate tub and walk in closets too.
- Bonus 4th bedroom, office or guest space on the 2nd floor.
This home offers a lot of potential for someone needing to set up a home office, for a growing family, or even multi-generational family.
Click link here to learn more: 35 Gabacho Ct
If you are relocating to the St. Augustine area and are wanting to learn more about this home or other types of homes in the area, call or text me at (904) 747-0183 or send an email to [email protected].